2015 Car Giveaway – 2007 Hyundai Accent Reconditioned
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. WE ARE REQUESTING THAT NOMINATIONS BE LIMITED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE PERSONNEL, THEIR SPOUSE/FAMILY OR A VETERAN. MUST BE A NEW MEXICO RESIDENT, WHO CAN TRAVEL TO ALBUQUERQUE, NM IF SELECTED.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Dr. J’s Car Giveaway will begin on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 12:01:00 am and ends on Saturday, December 16, 2015 at 11:59:00 pm local time in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2. To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Go to https://drjsauto.com/2015-veterans-car-giveaway/ upload or write a brief essay describing why the person you are nominating deserves/needs a car. All entries must be received no later than December 16, 2015 at 11:59:00 pm. Copyrighted, illegal, inappropriate or scandalous content is prohibited. All essays are subject to review before posting to website.
3. Dr. J’s is not responsible for Internet transmission errors, illegible entries, service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent transmitting his/her entry.
4. One entry per person. Must be available to be presented with the prize on December 19th at 4201 San Mateo NE Albuquerque, NM 87110.
6. All submissions are final. All judgements of the prize judges are final.
1. The contest is open to the public. Dr. J’s employees and the members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Only one winner per household is permitted.
3. Entrant must have permission from the nominee before entering the contest.
1. There will be one prize awarded.
2. One (1) winner will be the recipient of a 2007 Hyundai Accent from Dr. J’s Auto Clinic. (Min Value $5000)
3. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Dr. J’s may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Winner will be responsible for filing their winning with the IRS and NM Tax and Rev.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
1. The individual who submits an essay on behalf of a nominee is not eligible to win.
2. The nominee must acknowledge and sign forms before eligible to win the contest.
3. The winner will be determined upon completion of the judge’s review of the entires. The winner will be announced live at Dr. J’s -4201 San Mateo NE Albuquerque, NM 87110- between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm on Saturday, December 19th. The winner will be notified via phone and email in advance as well. The winner must be present in order to win and receive the prize.
4. Winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within 48 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by the sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
1. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
2. By participating in the contest, participants agree to have their name, voice, or likeness, and that of their submitted materials, used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
3. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Dr. J’s in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Dr. J’s, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
4. Dr. J’s reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
5. Failure to comply with the contest rules or Dr. J’s website Terms of Service may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Dr. J’s.
6. Dr. J’s is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
7. Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at Dr. J’s 4201 San Mateo NE Albuquerque, NM 87110.
8. Winner agrees to allow their likeness and name to be used for promotional purposes that may include Internet, Social Media and Television.
9. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN AND NEW MEXICO RESIDENT.